Responsive Web Design & Freelancing
Web design means creating websites with a user-friendly structure and aesthetic approach. Web designers always think about layout, color schemes, and unique website designs. But their task does not end there. They also work hard to create a user-friendly navigation system. They also need to rank their sites, and for that, they need to complete some SEO tasks as well. In short, a web designer can be labeled as an interface designer or an experienced designer. A web designer needs to develop an interface that is user-friendly, attractive, and user-friendly.
Introduction to Website
- Discussion about total course outline.
- Basic concept of a website.
- Domain and Hosting.
- Difference between Web Design and Web
- Discussion about Static and Dynamic Website.
- Web Design Tools and software.
- What is HTML?
- HTML Syntax.
- HTML Tags and Attribute.
- Difference between Single and Double Tag.
- Difference between Inline Element and Block
- Heading Tag, Paragraph Tag, Button Tag, Text
Formatting Tag, Break Tag.
- HTML Comment.
- Using icon in website.
- Marquee Tag.
- Anchor Tag.
- Iframe Tag.
- Adding video and audio.
- Text direction and alignment.
- Discussion about list.
- Discussion about form page.
- Creating a simple form page.
- What is Table?
- How to Design a simple Table?
- Including document or any text in the Table.
- Limitation of Table.
- Creating a Nested Table to exceed the
- How to create a simple landing page using
- Discussion about CSS.
- CSS Syntax.
- Types of CSS:
- Inline CSS.
- Internal CSS.
- External CSS.
- CSS Power.
- Which types of CSS we will use and why?
- Introduction with Div, Class and Id.
- CSS Comment.
CSS Background & Text Property
- Discussion about text color background color.
- Discussion about height, Width and background
- Discussion about Margin, padding and outline.
- Using background image for a section.
- Discussion about font Property.
- Using google font.
- Using custom font.
- Make a paragraph using Bangla font.
Row & Column
- Dividing Row and Column.
- Creating a simple menu bar.
- CSS Position property.
- Giving priority of any document.
Other CSS Property
- Dropdown Menu.
- CSS Transform and Transition property.
- Browser Compatibility.
- CSS Pseudo Element.
- Form customization using CSS.
- Before and after property.
- CSS Animation.
PSD To HTML
- Using Photoshop for knowing about PSD
- Using Toolbar of Photoshop.
- Rectangular Marquee Tool.
- Text Tool.
- Shape Tool.
- Image Tool.
- How to Save any image for building any
- PSD to HTML Landing page design.
- Discussion about jQuery
- Some basic work with jQuery
- Slider Creation using jQuery Plugin
- Venobox, Lightbox & Filter Creation using jQuery Plugin
- Basic Discussion about Bootstrap
- Use f Bootstrap
- Responsive Site Creation using Bootstrap
Introduction to the marketplace